7.07.2011

Once Upon a Time...

...there was the month of June. 

I should have known when I flipped the calendar to June and most days were already written on and full.  The other day when I flipped the calendar again for July I almost laughed out loud at the seeming lack of activity. 

I am still trying to recover from June. 

The night after Claire's birthday I slept for eleven hours.  In all honesty, that might be the most I have slept at one time since Hannah was born. 

The next day, Claire was sick.  Then John and I got sick.  Ooi!

The end of the craziness should be coming and the pool is calling. 

It is officially summer... the weather has stayed consistantly above 100 degrees, and it can only be classified as HOT! 

I am waiting one more day before I make a summer 'to-do' list.  I told Hannah we could make a 'summer fun' list too and try to do a bunch of fun stuff before the summer ends.

Just call me RAMBLER tonight. 

No comments: