7.04.2011

Happy Birthday America!

Today is the Fourth of July

Today is the day we stop and remember that freedoms don't come free.  235 years ago our country was born, and since has become a great nation.

I AM THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE
by Genie Keller

I was born in 1776 on the 4th of July
Amid strife and the burning question of, why?


My aim to succeed in every way
To Bless my people with hope everyday.
My every word took a solemn beginning
The anticipation of futures and also of winning.


I was written with skill from far above
With meaningful words, blended with love.
The pattern was struck into every mind
To explain what was there for all mankind.


The Truth of the Right belongs to all men
To protect it and Guard it, secured to the end.
Now with hope in our hearts and the will of the state
With life, liberty and pursuit of happiness,
OR, our fate
I pledged to each person, the promise of peace
For Loyalty and Independence never to cease.
I wrote to protect us in all of our Rights
And grant us much strength through out all of the nights.

No comments: