6.30.2011

Tim Concert: Part Two

So, where I left off we were headed to see Tim with our majorly discounted seats...

First up were The Band Perry, who were totally A-Mazing. 

Next was Luke Bryan, who has so many current radio hits I was suprised he wasn't a household name.  He put on an awesome show too!

Next up was Tim!! 

As we waited, we noticed that the area next to us looked suspiciously like a second stage area.  To our complete suprise, im came from the back of the Save Mart Center and started his set right NEXT to us! My friend Kristen and I were so stoked!!

Of course, as luck would have it, I didn't bring my camera because I thought we would be too far away to see anything.  My phone died too, so I was out a camera.  Thankfully a friend of a friend took a few photos and forwarded them via her phone.

We were literally so close I had to move my arms when he walked by so he wouldn't step on me!! 

This was the second time I saw Tim in concert and I would see him again in a heartbeat. 

Great show, Great friends, Great fun!  Let's do it again!!

No comments: