12.10.2008

I did it :)

Yes, it was me, not Hannah that braved her FIRST haircut! Man, were we nervous to do this.
Yes, she is closer to 4 than to 3.
Yes, she NEEDED it badly.
But, I am in LOVE with her curls. I was so afraid they would be cut off, never to return again! Thankfully, she looks like Hannah, with shorter hair... still curly :) And, she got to have glitter spray when it was all said and done! Seriously, great "reward" for anyone with girls. She went ga-ga over this stuff! She did such a great job too. Very lady-like and excited the whole time.
The "before" picture at home... I was aiming to capture the length.

And the after picture! So cute... just shorter!

2 comments:

Neilio said...

So help me understand with girls - you wait a long time (3-4yrs) before their first haircut?? Girls are weird!

Kelly said...

What a brave woman! Her hair is the darlingest! Glad to see the curls remain :)