12.18.2008

Crafty - ness

I don't know why, but I opted to try and be crafty this year. Homemade is fun, right? This is one of the pincushions I made for my aunts. Sort of a feat, Brooke helped me quite a bit and was the one that found the pattern. I think they came out pretty darn cute!

This is the one I made for myself.
And here is the sewn apple filled with cider spice mix that I gave to Hannah's preschool teacher. The stem is a cinnimon stick! Super easy and cute!

Note to self... next year plan better. I am really good at procrastinating. I mean, I seem to work best under the pressure of a deadline. But, this year I feel uber (word of the week?) stressed and wish I had made all of my crafty gifts earlier.
You live, you learn. :)






I

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so proud of you! What great gifts! Maybe next year you can teach me??

Ann-Marie said...

Those are SO cute! Apparently I'm going to need to have you do another workshop, this time on cute gifts you can make yourself. Thanks for making my job as MOMS chairman easier. =)