1.01.2009

Snow Fun!





We are so fortunate to have this wonderful tradition with friends! For the past two years we have gone to Bass Lake for vacation after Christmas, then on to Fish Camp to play in the snow. We think it will only get more fun as the little ones get older.
Claire started with a fit about wearing the hat and snowsuit, but once she realized that she was warm and could sled down a hill with us she forgot all about what she was wearing. She even decided it would be fun to try and slide down the hill with no sled. Luckily she never made it very far. Once she started getting tired, we set her up with a baggie of fishies and she watched us play for awhile.
Hannah was all smiles, except when Daddy hit her with a snowball right between the eyes (purely accidental). She recovered quickly and retaliated. She even got to sled by herself a few times on the smaller hills.
Maybe we will try to find some more snow to play in before it all melts.

5 comments:

Neilio said...

OK, what software do you use to make the header on your blog with pictures and font? Is it something free? Tell me, tell me...oh and great pics of the snow day. Your family looks great.

Neilio said...

I'm hoping I don't comment twice cause I'm not sure the first one went through (I clicked something funny) - anyway, great pics in the snow. The family looks great. I also want to know how you create the picture header on your blog with the font. It is some free software???

Carrie Krupke said...

I concur with that question. I'd like to know too!

Ann-Marie said...

Those are really beautiful! I think you must have the best camera ever - and it helps that all of the faces are nice. =)

Mike Larson said...

cool shots!!!, I LOVE sledding in the snow, i miss being a kid for that reason, well, i'm actually still a kid a lot, but anyways, i love these..